Now that you've linked your Yoga International account, learn how to use the Yoga International skill for Amazon Alexa.
Now that you've linked your Yoga International account, you can access the Alexa skills a few different ways. You can access the Yoga International skill for Alexa either on your Alexa device or through the Alexa app on any compatible device. These options give you access to our meditations anytime you want and anywhere you go.
Common commands to use and their responses:
- "Alexa, open Yoga International." - Alexa will respond "Welcome to Yoga International! Would you like to meditate, take a guided relaxation, or a yoga nidra?" Just tell Alexa which skill you would prefer and she'll automatically pick one from the category you selected.
- You can also tell Alexa to play a specific category and/or time limit. For example "Alexa, tell Yoga International to play a 30 minute yoga nidra practice." and Alexa will choose one of our 30 minute yoga nidra practices. We have practices lasting 5, 10, 15, and 30 minutes so you can ask Alexa to play a meditation for any of those time limits.
- "Alexa, tell Yoga International I'm ready to meditate." - Alexa will select a meditation to play for you.
- "Alexa, ask Yoga International for today's mediation." - Alexa will play the meditation of the day for you.
- If you ever find you need assistance, you can always say "Alexa help." and Alexa will offer some suggestions for how to use the Yoga International skill for Amazon Alexa.