Learn what you need to get started using the Yoga International skill for Amazon Alexa.
To access the Yoga International skill for Amazon, first you'll need to download the Amazon Alexa app. You can download the app on any device that has access to the Amazon app store, Google Play store, or Apple app store. For more information on how to download and use the Amazon Alexa app, visit the Amazon Support Center.
Once you've downloaded the app, follow the steps below to activate the Yoga International skill on your Amazon Alexa:
- Launch the Alexa app and click the three small lines in the upper left hand corner of the app to reveal the app's menu.
- Select the "Skills & Games" option.
- Search for Yoga International in the search bar and click into the skill.
- Click "Enable" to activate the Amazon Alexa Yoga International skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, select "Settings" and follow the "Link Account" path to link your Yoga International account to your Amazon Alexa skill. * To get the most out of our Amazon Alexa skill, you will want to link your active paid membership. If you do not have an account, or would like to upgrade your basic account to a paid membership, you must do this by visiting yogainternational.com*
- When you follow the "Link Account" path, you will be taken to the mobile website for Yoga International and will be prompted to sign in with your email address and password. Next, select the orange "Link Account with Alexa" button. If you need assistance logging in please visit our Help Center for self service options or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you've successfully linked your account you will get confirmation of the successful account pairing and some suggested next steps.
Now you're ready to use the Yoga International skill for Amazon Alexa!