There are a few reasons why you may be having issues accessing your account through our site. Below are some troubleshooting tips to resolve any issue you may be having.
To ensure our customers are getting the best experience on our site, we will do site maintenance and updates which can cause brief outages from time to time. When these updates occur, you will see a message stating the site is temporarily down and to try again later. Our down time is usually less than a few hours and you'll be able to log back in once the maintenance is completed.
Occasionally our updates may cause your browser to need a fresh start upon your next log in. You may see an error message saying "We are unable to log you in at this time" or you may just be unable to access your account. If you encounter this issue, we recommend you delete your browser history and clear your cache and cookies. This will reset your information and give you a fresh start for log in after any site maintenance.
Below are some specific trouble shooting tips to try if you're still experiencing issues after clearing your browser cache and cookies.
- We always recommend first double checking the spelling of your email address and password that are linked to your account.
- Remove any ad blocker or virus protection software when viewing our site, as it can block pop ups that are necessary for viewing our site.
- We recommend using either Safari or Google Chrome as your web browser when viewing our site, as they are the best equipped for every aspect of our site experience.
- Make sure you are using the most updated version of either of our recommended web browsers.
- If you are still experiencing issues, we recommend doing a hard refresh on your web browser. You can do this by holding the shift key while clicking the reload button in the top of your web browser.
If after you've cleared your browser history and cache, you find you need to reset your password follow the steps below:
- Go to this link and enter your email address: https://yogainternational.com/password-reset
- You'll receive an email to confirm the reset request. Click the link in that new email and enter your new password twice on the following page then save your changes. **NOTE - be sure to use the link provided in the new email, as these links are only valid for 24 hours. If you use an old link you will receive an error message**
- Sign in at the top of the page with the new password you selected.
If you continue to experience any further issues accessing your account please Contact Yoga International.