We are thrilled to announce our MoveTogether: Live program! This new offering is a members-only benefit that allows you to sign up for daily livestream classes with your favorite Yoga International teachers! Each day of the week features a themed class with a different teacher and style of yoga. The weekly schedule repeats for four weeks, you will be able to pick preferred time slot(s) and yoga style(s). We've put together some helpful information below for how to access these live classes.
- We are offering this functionality through Zoom so you will need to have Zoom downloaded to the device you’ll be using to stream classes. You can get started with Zoom here if you don't already have an account. https://zoom.us/signup
- To get to the new MoveTogether: Live feature on our site use this link: https://yogainternational.com/ecourse/player/move-together-live
- To get started, you will need to register for the classes in the program you’d like to participate in. For example if you’re interested in only taking the Tuesday and Thursday classes you will only need to register once for each day and you’ll receive an email notification with your class link every Tuesday and Thursday reminding you of your upcoming class. You will receive an email reminder for your registered class(es) the day prior as well as 1 hour prior to the class.
- Currently, we are offering a limited number of spots for these live-streaming classes. We encourage you to register for any class you’re interested in but ask you please be sure to register only for the classes you’re able to attend.
- If you don’t get registered ahead of time that’s ok you can register anytime for any class that has openings from the program home page.
- If you're experience difficulties getting your Zoom account or access to work, we recommend using the Zoom Help Center.
- Unless otherwise specified in the class description (such as a beginner class series) all classes are for all levels. The teacher will offer modifications throughout their classes to meet you in where you are in your personal practice that day.
- Your camera for your side of the class can be turned on depending on your personal Zoom settings, however, it is up to the moderator and teacher to decide if camera access will be allowed for participants for each class.
- Unlike a regular in-person yoga class, if you’re running a few minutes late you can pop into the class whenever you’re able.
- Additionally, if you miss the class altogether, they will be uploaded within a few hours of their live streaming. You’ll be able to find the recorded class within 24 hours of the live session.
- Because these classes are streaming through Zoom and not our platform directly they will not count towards your goals on your membership homepage.
- Each class in our first series will be 1 hour long and our first live series session will be offered from April 9th through May 5th with the following schedule: