Once a member, you can access content online at www.YogaInternational.com, on the Yoga International app available in the Apple and Android App Store, and on the Roku, FireTV and AppleTV apps. Click here and get started with your membership!
If you're experiencing issues, most can be resolved by using the troubleshooting tips provided below.
- We recommend you delete your browser history and clear your cache and cookies. You can also do a hard refresh of your web browser by holding the shift button while you hit the refresh button in the upper left of your web browser.
- We always suggest double checking the spelling of your email address and password that are linked to your account.
- If you are logged into the website, but do not have access to your membership, please verify you are logged in with the email address you used to sign up. You can verify the email address you're logged in with by using the profile button found in the upper right hand corner of the website.
- Remove any ad blocker or virus protection software when viewing our site, as it can block pop ups that are necessary for viewing our site.
- We recommend using either Safari or Google Chrome as your web browser when viewing our site, as they are the best equipped for every aspect of our site experience.
- Make sure you are using the most updated version of either of our recommended web browsers.
For smooth streaming, we recommend a minimum download speed of 1.5 Mbps for Standard Definition videos and 3.0 Mbps (or higher) for High Definition videos. You can check your current connection speed here.
Members have the option to download any class or video and view it offline for uninterrupted playback using the app.
We would recommend that you reset your router or refresh your browser to try and view the class or video again.