- When you give Alexa one of the above commands, if she responds with "You can access your daily meditation or link your account to unlock all meditations, guided relaxation, and yoga nidra practices. Would you like to play your daily meditation or link your account?" this means that you have not linked your Yoga International account to your Alexa app. Follow the steps provided above to link your account.
- When you give Alexa one of the above commands, if she responds with "You can access your daily meditation or start a free trial to unlock all meditations, guided relaxation, and yoga nidra practices. Would you like to play your daily meditation or start your free trial?" this means your account linked is a basic account and you have limited access (ie: you are not paying for a membership).
- If you want to upgrade your account to get full access: visit yogainternational.com, log into your account, and access your account settings through the profile drop down menu found in the upper right hand corner of the site. Once in your account settings, click into your "Membership" tab and upgrade your account.
- If you already have a paid membership but accidentally linked the incorrect account to your Alexa app: Access the Yoga International skill through the Alexa app, click "Disable Skill" to unlink your account. You will then be able to "Enable" the skill again and be prompted to follow the log in path. Follow the steps listed in the beginning of this article and ensure you are using the correct email address and password to link your active paid membership account.
3. If you're still experiencing issues using the Yoga International skill on Alexa, please visit the Amazon Support Center for more assistance.