- Go to the classes section of the app (mat icon at bottom left).
- Scroll through the classes to find the specific class you want to download.
- There is a small bar on the bottom of the class overview that has “Download” and a downward facing arrow icon in the right corner.
- Click the downward facing arrow to download the class.
- Once the class is downloaded, you will see the downward facing arrow icon turn orange.
- To access your downloads easily, go to the “Downloads” section of the app.
For Courses (Note: Paid and Promo Courses are not available on our app at this time.)
- Go to the courses section of the app
- Scroll through the courses and click into the course you’d like to download
- Once you’re in the course there is a small bar and in the right corner that says “Download Course” with a downward facing arrow.
- Click the downward facing arrow to download the course
- While the course is downloading you will see a progress bar on the bottom of your screen. It takes the courses a bit longer to download since the content is larger so feel free to browse the app while you’re waiting. It won't impede the download in any way.
- Once the course is downloaded you will see the downward facing arrow turn orange.
- To access your downloads easily go to the “Downloads” section of the app
To remove content
- Log into our app with the email address previously used to download content
- Go to the download section of our app
- Swipe left to bring up the delete button
- Then click the delete button next to the content you want to remove