These instructions are applicable to paid courses, as well as our Member Courses.
Please note that when you are downloading a video for a course, you are downloading that specific module or part of the course, this will not download the entire contents of the course. You will need to individually download each module of the course.
- Open up the course that you wish to download.
- Open the module or specific video that you wish to download.
- Click on the Download button. It looks like an arrow pointing to the ground. (See Image 1 below.)
- Right Click on the video and click on “Download Video As”. Alternatively, you can press Control and left click if you are a Mac user. (See Image 2 below.)
- Set the location and name of your video, then click save. (See Image 3 below.)