If the name on the certificate is incorrect (or needs to be updated), you will need to edit the name on the account itself. To do so follow the easy steps below:Log into your membership with the correct email address and password.
- Log into your account with the correct email address and password.
- Once logged in, use the drop down menu in the upper right hand corner to access your account settings by clicking on my account.
3. Once you're in your account settings, you will find the first and last name for the account reflected. Update them to what you would like reflected on your certificates as well as your account.
4. Once you've entered the correct first and last name scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page to hit "Save Changes".
5. After the changes have been updated successfully, you'll see the changes reflected on your account immediately. You can now download the certificate you need with the updated name reflected. *Note - your certificate will reflect the date you download the certificate not the date you complete the course. There is no way to back date the certificates.